A woman from the Houston region is speechless after saying that her 8-year-old cat, Sophie, was accidentally slaughtered at Suburbia North Animal Hospital in the spring.
- Most Famous Cutest Cat Breeds deserve your love
- British Shorthair Cat best breeds care guide for home pets
- Maine Coon Cats all pet breeds beautiful pictures
she and her husband just picked up Sophie after taking her in for a routine check up and to get a rabies vaccine when she got a call from the hospitals it was the doctor herself calling saying please get Sophie back here immediately we gave her euthanasia instead of a rabies vaccine they quickly took Sophie back to the vet I just immediately took her out of her cat carrier and just held her and just talked to her just because I knew that was gonna be the last that she could ever remember.
I mean at that point I knew she wasn’t gonna come back she pretty much was dying in my arms Michelle says the vets that did everything they could to try and save Sophie but it was too late they’re very sorry I mean that’s all they can say really I mean yes it was an accident I get that but it was an accident that should have never happened.
- Adopt adorable blind dog joined with her new family Labrador
- Emotional moments between owner and his beloved lost dog